Monday, April 21, 2014

Because of Him

With all the posts on Instagram this weekend, I was inspired... This year I have been blessed to find the love of my life, and be married for all time and eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple. March 28th, 2014 marks the start of our eternity together. These past three weeks have truly been the most incredible weeks of my life, and because of my Savior I get to be with my love forever.





Because of Him, I was directed to my best friend. 


Because of Him, I know together will be able to return to Him again.


 Because of Him, I have made friendships with incredible girls who are a strength and support in my life. 





Because of Him, our family is eternal.




We had so much support, the love we felt was overwhelming.





Because of Him, we were able to start our happily every after. I am so grateful for the sacrifice He made for me personally. 

Happy Easter

xoxo,

Ashlie

1 comment: