Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Shower!

Yesterday was my sweet friend Elizabeth's bridal shower! It is so crazy we are at this phase of life, and it is only fitting we are beginning it together. Liz and I have been friends since what feels like the beginning of time. My first memory with her was at age four. We would ride our purple tricycles together in circles around her driveway. Sometimes we would be extra ambitious and go down the hill!(It was no coincidence those tricycles were identical!) Ever since then we have been the best of friends.
There are very few people you meet in life that you know without a doubt will be there forever. She is definitely one of those people.



First day of Kindergarden??





Lavender overload...



Cover photo


May 5th, 2014 

I love you baby cakes!!! I couldn't be more happy to know you have found an amazing guy, who will be so good to you :)

Forever and Ever!!

xoxo,

Ashlie




1 comment:

  1. Baby cakes! I love you so much. This is the cutest, you're such an amazing friend and I am SO grateful for you!

    ReplyDelete