Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Summer Time!

I am very thrilled to announce some very exciting news!!!!! This summer a dream has come true. A few months ago I went out on a ledge and decided to apply for a few journalism internships. I just BARELY switched my degree this semester, but figured what the heck a girl's gotta dream! So I literally went online and applied to my favorite publications here in Salt Lake City.  It has been a while since doing this, so I honestly had been looking into plans C and D when I got this email:

Ashlie,

We'd like to offer you an internship this summer with Utah Style & Design and Utah Bride & Groom magazines. We think you'll be a great fit for these publications and an asset to our company.

Please let me know by Tuesday, April 15 if you accept this position.

I really look forward to working with you,

Jaime

Still dying!!!!!!! That day I had gone in for an interview with my FAVORITE local talk show Studio5. While meeting with the producer she offered me a position on the spot! After talking with my incredibly supportive husband we decided, I of course had to accept them both! So, Mondays and Fridays I will be writing for the magazine, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I'll be with Studio5!! Definitely looking forward to working my booty off and learning incredible things this summer.



For now I have some reading to catch up on :) Count down to May 6th!!!

xoxo,


Ashlie



1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Bug!!! You're going to wow them!!!
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete