Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Friday!

Best. Day. Ever. 
So, today I was able to sit and talk one on one with the editor here at Utah Style and Design. 
It was honestly thee coolest thing ever!
He went through every single page of the magazine and taught me how each page is formed and what goes into actually creating a magazine.
It was beyond fascinating.
There are so many things you would not even think about!
The best part is that he asked me if I wanted to attend all the photoshoots with him this summer and help with the styling!!!!!!!!
Dying is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

To increase my excitement even more
my bishop just emailed me.
Jack and I were scheduled to speak in church this Sunday
In the bishops email he said
"Don't worry about speaking on Sunday,
enjoy your holiday weekend!"
In what universe does that happen?!?!?!

Wahoooooweee!!!!!

I hope you all have a fun and wonderful memorial day weekend! Love you all!!!!!

xoxo, 

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment