Monday, May 19, 2014

Quick Thought

I'm so sad and sorry but today I have to be extra quick! I had to work both jobs today and am now rushing to finish two math quizzes and a paper for my economic history class before my hubby gets home!

I wanted to share a little piece of advice I got today from the editor in chief at the magazine I work at. (Utah Bride and Groom, Utah Style and Design) 


He said to me: "Ashlie you have to dream bigger than you ever imagined you could. You have NO idea the adventures that are in store for you if you just grab them! You just have no idea how interesting your life can become."

This really hit me hard today. I thought about it for the rest of the time I was there and concluded thinking about where I want my life to go. What do I want to get out of it most? What do I hope to achieve? Who do I hope to become?

I plan to make a Pinterest quote out of it ;)

love you all

xoxo,

Ashlie


No comments:

Post a Comment