Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer School.....

I can't concentrate......

I thought taking summer semester would be a genius idea....
I mean it is a whole 4 weeks shorter,
same credit amount,
Lots of flexibility,
and I'll be finished with school quicker!

But....
It's terrible
Today is only day one 
 All I can think about is being outside
playing tennis with my hubby
What to do....


This week I learned how to make grilled chicken breasts! 
Don't laugh because this was a very big deal for me


It is called: 

Lemon, Honey, Garlic Grilled Chicken Yum Yum

Ingredients:
2 lemons
1 cup olive oil
8-10 cloves garlic
8 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
3.5-4 pounds boneless chicken


Step 1:  Squeeze lemons to release 2/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
Step 2: Mince or crush garlic in garlic press.
Step 3: Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, honey, minced garlic, parsley, seasoned salt, & pepper together in bowl, then divide into 2 1-gallon freezer bags. 
Step 4: Marinate chicken in bag for at least 30 minutes or longer, or press out air from bag
Step 5: Grill 6-8 minutes per side, basting with additional marinade


Try it, it's delicious! 

xoxo,

Ashlie




No comments:

Post a Comment