Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yay for May!

It's May!!
And off to a great start.
I have a feeling it is going to be an incredible month :)

First,

I was finally able to go to KSL for orientation!
It was just what I needed to revamp my excitement.
 I was able to meet the entire team as well as the one and only Brooke Walker
She is just as sweet as you would imagine
I am sooooo excited to be a part of the team


(post an instagram photo with #sostudio5 and win fun prizes!)

We toured the studio and they gave me my all access badge!
Feeling pretty official!!!!


(Still working on the name change..... Who knew it was so difficult?!) 

Second,

Jack and I are off to Boise today!
We love road-tripping up to Boise
One, because we get to spend time with Jack's family
and
Two, we get to spend five whole hours just hanging out together!


Mike, Jack's dad, is taking us turkey hunting this weekend
It will be SO much fun but..... I am slightly terrified
Jack, the crocodile hunter, may have to take the lead.... 
but,
I have been practicing.



Oh dear..... hahaha

xoxo,

Ashlie






No comments:

Post a Comment