Monday, June 16, 2014

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was a dreamy one
Jack and I have been so busy lately that sometimes having a lazy day is JUST what we need to get us back on track.
Admittedly, especially me :) 
I have a pretty heavy load this summer. 
I definitely am trying my best not to affect me, but last week was so hard on me
I needed a good break!

Jack's mom Joan came into town for a wedding on Saturday 
She had a very tight schedule because she was only here for the day
so we only had about an hour
I thought the chalk art festival would be fun
it was a huge success!!!
I cannot believe that people are able to create these with CHALK




I voted for this one:) 
I mean SERIOUSLY!!!????!!!


As I am sure you all know by now the Boren family (myself included) are OBSESSED with ice cream
Mike makes these crazy gourmet flavors literally everyday 
Saffron, Raspberry Coriander, Cardamom, Avocado, Lavender, you name it he'll make it!

Well I just discovered this little gadget to make scooping your ice cream a dream
(especially if you like yours on a cone!)
All you do is push the stick into your ice cream, and push the button and it pops out! 
Into a perfect little stacker scoop!
It's called Cuisipro and it is $12
Dealsies

Father's Day was a success! 
We went up to my parents house and indulged into the most delicious meal my momma made
and Jack and I prepared a crepes bar for dessert
My papa's absolute favorite!! 
and the boys got into an intense game of Nerf War



It was a great weekend, but I especially loved being with my sweet hubby :)
Nothing beats watching movies and reading books snuggling with this hunky hunk

Hope you all had a wonderful Monday!

xoxo.

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment