Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Inspiration Board

The magazine is always SO much more fun when the editor-in-chief is in town!
His name is Brad.
He lives in Phoenix but flies back and forth every couple of weeks.
so when he's in town he is always EXTREMELY busy!
Well get this:

He invited ME to be his right hand man while he's in town! WAHOOOWEEEE!!!!
I do not think it is very often that a little intern gets to work side by side with the editor-in-chief!

I got to tour a home that is potentially going to be in the mag
I got to talk with the designers and architect for the project and ask them thousands of questions about their work.
I cannot even tell you how much fun it was, and how excited I was to be there

Now I get to go pull product and conduct my first photo-shoot!!!
I told him how I have always be interested in fashion, so for this shoot I get to pull home decor that was inspired by this seasons top runway trends!! 
I think it'll be really cool! I will have the runway trend and how it is transformed into home decor!

The first trend I am thinking is the new plaid.

PLAIDS: Tommy Hilfiger RTW Fall 2014

Tommy Hilfiger

PLAIDS: Pamella Roland RTW Fall 2014

Pamella Roland

The 60's vibe was really big

SIXTIES: Fausto Puglisi RTW Fall 2014

Fausto Puglisi

SIXTIES: Dsquared2 RTW Fall 2014

DSquared2

And because it is fall, fur is always a hot commodity

FUR: Prabal Gurung RTW Fall 2014

Prabal Gurung

FUR: Oscar de la Renta RTW Fall 2014

Oscar de la Renta

Really, REALLY looking forward to this project!!!
Off to Alice Lane now!

Xoxo,

Ashlie



No comments:

Post a Comment