Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Lemon Cookies

Remember Monday when I talked about those lemon cookies??
Well,  I recreated them!
Tonight Jack and I are going with our friends to Jack's family's ranch
(I have never been before!!)
it is about a 5 hour drive
then a short flight
so I thought,
car treats!!!


They were fairly easy so if you would like to recreate the tastiness 
here are the ingredients:

1 lemon cake mix
2 eggs
2 cups flour
1 Tbsp water
1/2 cup oil
1/2 flour
1/2 cup crushed lemonheads 
powdered sugar

Now to make:
Mix everything together and roll into balls. Roll into powdered sugar and bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Take off pan as quickly as possible to cool. (otherwise they harden to the pan and it is quite difficult to get them off in one pretty piece) Drizzle lemon glaze on top.

Lemon Glaze:
Mix 1 1/2 Cup powdered sugar, 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, 
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest

It was so easy my cute cousins even helped crush the lemonheads!

Xoxo,

Ashlie


PS: Check out this cute kid. Bought flowers for his girl. Just because :)



No comments:

Post a Comment