Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Snail Mail

Yesterday I came across this:


I don't know how or why but I was oddly inspired 
soooooooo

I decided to snail mail by hubby
to 
officially invite him on a date
with yours truly 
for ice cream and an outdoor movie at the park
of course
I mean it IS national ice cream month! :)


I wrote a little love note
hid it in his messenger bag
with his lunch
which he took to work
4 hours ago!
and it's KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!!!!


When is the boy going to find the thing?!?
The excitement is literally killing me people!!!!

I hope he says yes hehe

Xoxo,

Ashlie

4 comments:

  1. you are the cutest wife!! love the strawberries on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash! Since I'm on here everyday I thought I would comment on how much I adore your blog and you! It's so good to see you doing so well. Miss ya cute girl! Xoxo, Ciara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciara!!! It is seriously SO good to hear from you cute girl, this is crazy because I was actually just thinking about you last night :) I hope you are still loving St. George, I love to see all your darling pictures!! and CONGRATULATIONS on Miss St. George! That is so huge, and well deserved!!

      Delete
  3. Crazy coincidence!!(: thank you so much, coming from you it means a lot!! Congrats on your internship and marriage!! That is so so exciting!! I really feel like you and your hubby need to be a Pinterest couple haha, you guys are just to stinkin cute!!(:

    ReplyDelete