Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day Weekend

Don't you just love holiday weekends?
Especially one week after school starts :)
Nothing better than easing your way into a hectic semester, if you ask me!

Friday Jack and I drove up to Boise
Jack's sister Katherine and her husband Jair were in town from Boston
Jair is currently attending Harvard Business School
and Kate is working there full time
so we don't get to see them very often
and are sadly really bad at calling....
this was their first time back to Boise since getting married last Thanksgiving
so we were very excited to be able to spend some time with them!
(sadly I forgot to take photos all weekend... so wedding photos will have to do! 
Kate and Jair are on the end)


It was such a wonderful weekend to get away and relax
we played round robin tennis, watched movies, swam, played Boggle 
(which could potentially become a new favorite with some serious practice)
and of course it wouldn't be Boise without eating far too much of Mike's homemade ice cream! 
It was such an enjoyable weekend 
I couldn't ask to be a part of a more incredible family

I have a few fun projects up my sleeve so stay tuned I will hopefully be able to share this week!!
Hope you all had wonderful Labor Day's as well!!

xoxo,

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment