Monday, September 15, 2014

Retribution

Guys.... I was so lazy this weekend....
I'm not kidding when I say
I think I ate like 12 cookies, finished my Katie Couric book and watched 4 movies!!
call us a bunch of fatties but
It felt soooooooo good
well...
until it didn't...
this morning I woke up to go on a little run
and all I could think the entire time was
REGRET!!!!!!!!

So to counteract
all day today I have tried to be the world's most productive person ever
yet sadly everything seemed to fall through
:(
well besides the fact our house is lookin goooood 
now is the time to come visit ;)

now for the venting session
I had two interviews scheduled for today
I am creating, what I think to be, a really cool segment 
one I have put quite a bit of time and though into
it's on the Lassonde Institute's Entrepreneurship program
I am featuring student entrepreneurs who have started cool innovative companies 
and are already experiencing success
I am also interviewing alumni of the University to get their take on the future of the program 
and what they learned going to the U and their advice to current students
As well as a few professors involved


I have it planned out perfectly
even have my script completely finished! 
(which I usually save for last)

My deadline is Friday....
Last Friday I hauled 100 lbs of equiptment (no exaggeration) 
all over campus to meet the students I was planning on interviewing
after 3 hours of waiting
I figured they were bailing
At least on kid informed me.... Asking to reschedule for today....
Well today happened....
I sent each 4 emails
I know a total hound... but my deadline is getting close! 
and editing these kinds of projects is no small task!
and nothing.....


So right now I am feeling half irritated
I mean come on! At least tell me what's going on people!
a quarter sad for myself........ 
 My shoulders! They are just soooo achy!!!!
and quarter distraught 
I still have that Friday deadline and no entrepreneurs....

So, if any of you have created something cool you'd like on TV ;)
I'm your gal!

Xoxo,

Ashlie



No comments:

Post a Comment