Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Missing You

My sweet hubby is out of town :(
He got invited on this cool business trip
which I am SOOOO proud and excited for him 
but
.... I miss him soooooooooo much

Since Jack and I started dating last November I have spent a total of 4 nights away from him
yes 4 nights...
because we fell so in love so fast I just couldn't say goodnight :)


so he moved into my parents house
hahahaha 
and he lived in the guest bedroom 
I highly recommend every couple does this
honestly!
Otherwise I would have probably accidentally fallen asleep at his house everyday 
or stayed there until 6 am.....

So I'm sitting here on the couch 
watching like the 12 episode of Gilmore Girls for the evening 
and the one where Rory and Dean breakup on their 3 month anniversary comes on


and I start crying!
What?!
I was just thinking.... wow, I am so glad to be out of high school
life is so good and so much fun
and I am married to the most amazing sweet man 
who would totally watch Gilmore Girls with me if I asked him to
and just I wish he were here snuggling me
eating our favorite cakebatter ice cream



                                                        I just love him sooooo much!!!!
He will be back on Thursday :) 
In the meantime come visit me!
I have ice-cream

Xoxo,

Ashlie

No comments:

Post a Comment